One cup coffee maker or often called as single cup coffee maker promises a piping hot and fresh coffee right when you need it. But will this type of coffee maker give you the cup of joe that you want and need to jump start your mornings? This is a good question that you need to answer.
Before you hurriedly go to the store and buy one for your home, you need to first know about the pros and cons of using this type of coffee maker.
One Cup Coffee Maker Disadvantages
Now, there are two things you need to consider before buying. One is that there are limited options when it comes to coffee. You have tons of available sources both online and offline if you choose to brew your own beans. But with the one cup coffee maker type, you will be restricted to coffees that are offered in pods, T-Disc, or K-cups. Are you up for this?
Second is that each cup of joe costs more. Did you know that brewing a cup of coffee with a single serve coffee maker costs more than $20? Just wow.
One Cup Coffee Maker Advantages
Those are just two disadvantages. The good thing is that the pros outweigh the cons. So let me enumerate the reasons why you need to buy a one cup coffee maker today.
- If you only need to drink just a cup of coffee every now and then or if you are not a heavy coffee drinker, then this is the type of coffee machine that will suit your needs. Why go for big and bulky machines if you only consume one to two cups per day? Right?
- Cleanup is a breeze. This is most suited to those who are always on the go or those who just hate to clean up after a mess. Well, who wants to take their time to clean after enjoying their coffee, right?
- If you don’t want to make a full pot of coffee or are just too busy to grind beans, then this is for you. You can still enjoy your fresh coffee even if it’s good for one anyway.
- Living alone? Not that addicted to coffee? Only want coffee in the morning? If you answered yes to these questions then, you know what you have to do.
- This is the best way to go if you live with others but each has different tastes in coffee. I mean, why make use of a 10-cup carafe if only one of you can stomach a particular coffee flavor or aroma?
In conclusion, starting your day does not have to be really tiring and messy. You don’t need to go to coffeehouses to get your morning jolt. Just take out your one cup coffee maker and brew for one. Less waste, less mess, and less hassle.
While it is true that there are setbacks to getting this type, its shortcomings are greatly outnumbered by its benefits.
Now that you know the advantages and disadvantages of owning a one cup coffee maker, are you considering buying one today?